RUSHMORE USA 105803 1/8" to 1/2" Size, 3 Flute, Square End Solid Carbide End Mill Set
|Shank Diameter||1/8" thru 1/2"|
|Overall Length||2" thru 3"|
|Size||1/8" to 1/2"|
|No. of Flutes||3|
|Length of Cut||1/2" thru 1-1/4"|
|Tool Material||Solid Carbide|
|Single or Double End||Single|
|Case Type_Material||Plastic Case|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Cutting End Shape||Square|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Helical Spiral|
|Includes||One each of diameters: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and heavy duty plastic fitted case.|
|No. of Pieces||5|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material||Aluminum, Brass, Copper & Some Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Cutting tool geometry to prevent most failures from aluminum sticking to the carbide cutting edge.
- Flute polish for better chip evacuation & higher metal removal rates.
- Edge prep for reduced chatter.
- Open gash end for better chip evacuation.
- Higher helix for increased chip evacuation & better shearing.
- ZrN coating for increased tool life & lubricity.
- This produces an end mill that provides reduced cutting forces & superior finishes.
- 10% premium carbide.
- Unique geometry.