SAFETY ZONE GNPR-LG-1E Nitrile Material, L Size, Blue Color Chemical Resistant Glove
- Brand: SAFETY ZONE
- Material: Nitrile
- Size: L
- Numeric Size: 9
SAFETY ZONE GNPR-LG-1E Nitrile Material, L Size, Blue Color Chemical Resistant Glove is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||Nitrile Examination Gloves|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- The gloves comfortably snug onto your hands and provide secure coverage, offering hassle-free operations.
- The gloves are made of nitrile, developed from an allergy-safe compound, and these nitrile gloves are long-enduring and extra comfortable to wear.
- Safety Zone includes an additional chlorination stage in the manufacturing of these nitrile gloves to make them powder-free.
- You can take powder-free gloves on/off your hands effortlessly.
- Safety Zone offers nitrile gloves that you can use for many applications in industries, including medical, animal care, food, cleaning, painting, etc.
- These medical-grade gloves follow the regulations of the United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, so you can use them safely and repeatedly.
- These non-sterile gloves comply with FDA 510(k) specifications.
- Under ASTM D 6978, the gloves are tested to be used with chemotherapy drugs.
- You can also use the gloves safely for fentanyl handling.
- Safety Zone nitrile gloves are 100% allergen-safe gloves and are free of powder and silicone.
- The snug-fit gloves are made of industry-grade nitrile, not rubber latex.
- They are ambidextrous gloves equipped with a rolled cuff and have a textured finish
- These blue-colored gloves come with a 9-1/2" length and a 4mm thickness approximately.
- These chemical-resistant gloves are available in medium, large, and extra-large sizes.
- Upon ordering, you get 100 pieces of Safety Zone gloves per case.