SAFETY ZONE GNPR-XL-1 Nitrile Material, XL Size, BLUE Color Chemical Resistant Glove
|Type||Nitrile Examination Gloves|
|Package Qty||100 pcs|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Safety Zone blue nitrile gloves offer better chemical resistance, and you can use them for tougher jobs in various industries.
- The 6 mil powder-free gloves are made of nitrile that is allergy-safe, comfortable, and durable.
- These examination gloves are easy to wear and take off as they undergo an extra chlorination process to be powder-free.
- The Safety Zone ambidextrous gloves with rolled cuffs give a secure, snug fit and more coverage and protection.
- The ambidextrous 6 mil nitrile gloves from Safety Zone are the best for all those applications that need greater protection.
- They are designed with care to be used for the most demanding tasks.
- The blue nitrile gloves are ideal for applications, including janitorial, cosmetic and medical, painting, cleaning, pet care, etc.
- Safety Zone 6 mil gloves conform to the FD&C Act standards and thus are safe for repeated use in the food processing industry.
- The 100% allergen and powder-free Safety Zone gloves do not comprise silicone or latex.
- These ambidextrous gloves have a 6 mil finger thickness, and they offer a 4.5 mil cuff thickness and a 5.3 mil palm thickness.
- The blue nitrile examination gloves, available in M, L, and XL sizes, have a standard length of 9.65 inches (+/- 0.25 inch) and a textured finish.
- One case Includes: 10 boxes of 100 Safety Zone 6 mil nitrile gloves.