SHOP AID 53050 12" Width, 50' Length, Stainless Steel Type 321 Stainless Steel Tool Wrap
- Brand: SHOP AID
- Stainless Steel Type: 321
- Width: 12"
- Length: 50'
SHOP AID 53050 12" Width, 50' Length, Stainless Steel Type 321 Stainless Steel Tool Wrap is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|1 - 2||$128.02||-|
|Stainless Steel Type||321|
|Type||321 Annealed Stainless Steel Tool Wrap|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- The steel wraps are easy to use and save time as you just have to cover the tool with foil and heat it.
- The wraps are an ideal option for the in-house heat-hardening of steel tools.
- You don't have to follow any specific atmospheric control.
- Since these wraps eliminate the need for Ni-Chrome box covering or saw-dust covering, they are highly cost-effective.
- For scale free heat treating of tool steel parts.
- 321 annealed stainless is for applications up to 2,000°F.
- Shop Aid Ticronic tool steel foil wraps are available in type 321 and type 309 variants.
- The wraps come in 0.002 inch thickness, 24 inches width, and 50' and 100' lengths.
- You don't have to double-layer the foil or choose 0.003" thick foils for high-temperature procedures if you use Ticronic 309 foils from Shop Aid.