SKY HOOK 8560 1/4 Ton Load Capacity, 75" Maximum Lift Distance, 1" Per Handwheel Revolution Lift Speed Hoist
|Type||Economy Sky Hook With Mobile Cherry Picker Base|
|Load Capacity||1/4 Ton|
|Lift Speed||1" Per Handwheel Revolution|
|Maximum Lift Distance||75"|
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Handle Type||Hand Wheel|
|Base Type||Cherry Picker Mobile Base|
|Finish Coating||Powder Coated|
|Length of Lift||75"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (ITEM OVER 150|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Skyhook hoist skyhooks are the safety-first, cost-effective lifting units designed to eliminate the chances of injuries during lifting activities.
- These skyhooks follow the OSHA specifications to meet the industry standards and thus are widely accepted in the market.
- To enhance the functionality of these economy skyhooks, you can choose from a bunch of hoist accessories.
- However, all the accessories have to be purchased separately.
- Skyhook lifting devices from Skyhook efficiently replace overhead cranes and can be used in various lifting applications, including field maintenance, plant installation, bench work, etc.
- You can make use of these heavy-duty skyhooks in CNC and other general machining shops, manufacturing, aerospace, military, medical, food processing, and utility industries.
- These economy one-hand-operated skyhook hoist systems are easy to use and are zero-maintenance lifting units.
- Skyhook skyhooks come in different models with a lifting capacity of 500 lbs. (1/4 ton).
- They come in mobile cart, mobile 4-leg, cherry picker, floor mount, bench mount, tool-post mount, Turret or 3/4-inch tool block mount, and receiver hitch base types.
- These lifting devices are one-handed operating units with 1-inch per handwheel revolution.
- Different skyhook models come with 55-inch and 75-inch maximum lifting distances.
- All the models are made of powder-coated steel and have a handwheel handle.