SPHINX 40.12604.0295 .1161" Size, 118° , Cobalt Micro Twist Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Type||Spirec Cobalt Micro Twist Drills|
|Industry Standard||DIN 1899 A RN|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Drill Type||Spirec Micro Twist|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Helix Angle & Style||20°|
|Shank Style||Reinforced Metric Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||SWITZERLAND|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- For machining very small holes with extreme precision.
- For drilling a wide range of normal ferrous, non-ferrous materials and alloys.
- May be used with a variety of machine tools, but are most often employed in micro precision or other miniature drilling machines.
- Hard, high speed cobalt steel, combined with reinforced shank, creates series of durable, rigid cutting tools, despite overall small drill diameters.
- 2 facet point up to size .0571".
- Helix angle: 20°
- Dimensions: DIN 1899 A RN
- Accuracy: +.000" / -.00015", ±.0002" (over .0571")