STARRETT 11H-6-4R 2 Piece, 6" Blade Reversible Head Type Combination Square Set
|Graduation||4R (8ths, 16ths, 32nds, 64ths)|
|Tool Material||Cast Iron|
|No. of Pieces in Set||2|
|Protractor Head Type||Reversible|
|Application||Multi-use! Use as a depth gage, height gage, rule, plumb or scribing gage|
|Finish Coating||Black Wrinkle Finish|
|Type of Reading||Inch|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Starrett provides you with multi-use 2-piece combination square sets that are proven to be long-enduring.
- The photo-engraved 4R graduations stay longer and do not fade away even with constant use.
- The scriber lets you have handy markings on your workpieces, and the spirit level helps you check the alignment of surfaces.
- By using the reversible lock bolt, you can easily lock or unlock the head from the blade, speeding up your operations.
ApplicationsMulti-use! Use as a depth gage, height gage, rule, plumb or scribing gage
- Starrett offers 2-piece combination square sets with a square/miter head and a 12 inches blade.
- The sturdy head comes with faces for 45° and 90° markings, and the set also includes a scriber, a reversible lock bolt, and a spirit level.
- The hardened steel blade has a regular finish with inch-based graduations on it.
- The 8ths, 16ths, 32nds, and 64ths graduations provided are photo-engraved.