STARRETT 120A-6 0 - 6" Range, White Face Dial Caliper
|Type||With Thumb Roll|
|Measuring Range||0 - 6"|
|Range Per Revolution||.100"|
|Tool Material||Stainless steel|
|Type of Reading||Inch|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Due to sharp and clear markings on the dial face and the main scale, you can easily read values with Starrett's dial calipers.
- The thumb roll is for one-hand fine adjustments, and the bezel screw helps in zero adjusting the dial.
- The sturdy build enhances their tool life and ensures consistent performance.
- The calipers have anti-backlash control since they have a positive split gear.
- These easy-to-use devices let you have direct, reliable, and accurate readings.
- Starrett's precision dial calipers are the best to measure inside, outside, and depth dimensions of tools, machine parts, or workpieces.
- Mechanics, machinists, toolmakers, engineers, technicians, and other professionals use these calipers every day for getting quick and accurate measurements.
- The dial calipers are excellent to be used in automotive, construction, machining, and other industries for manufacturing, inspecting and analyzing objects.
- Starrett's one-rev dial calipers come with graduations in the inch/metric system.
- The dial indicators are available in white, red, black, and yellow dial face colors with contrast markings on them.
- Their main scale has a satin-finish with black markings on it.
- All models offer knife-edged inside and outside measuring faces.
- They also have depth rods or depth base attachments for depth measuring.
- The rack, measuring faces, gears, etc. are made of hardened stainless steel.