STARRETT 64962 1" Jaw Width, 4" Jaw Opening Grinding Machine Vise
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Can be used for many operations, but is extremely useful for accurate grinding.
- Four drilled and counterbored holes for 5/16" bolts in the base of the vise for bolting to a sine plate or the bed of a machine tool.
- Hardened steel.
- Ground flat, square, and parallel within .0002" (0.005mm).
- Jaw opening: 4" (100mm)
- Jaw depth: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Jaw pressure on workpiece is forward and downward for repeatable positioning and maximum holding power.
- A "T" handle wrench is provided for tightening the moveable jaw.
- A 1/4"-20 tapped hole is provided in each side of the solid jaw to allow the use of a stop for repetitive operations.