SUNEX 2653 1/2" Drive Size, 6 No. of Points, 14 No. of Pieces in Set Socket Set
|No. of Points||6|
|Socket Type||Deep Impact|
|Size Range||10 - 27mm|
|No. of Pieces in Set||14|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Style||Deep Impact Socket|
|Dimensions||14" x 11.25" x 3"|
|Includes||10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 22 mm, 26 mm, 27 mm|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life.
- All Sunex® impact sockets meet or exceed ASME specifications.
- 12 Point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets.
- Models# 2568, 2569: full compliment of extensions provide access to virtually all recessed fasteners.
- Models# 2568, 2569: radius corner design maximizes socket durability while limiting fastener wear over time.
- Models# 2568, 2569: 1/2 Drive Universal joint adapts any socket for swivel applications.
- Models# 2695, 2696: Great for most limited access fasteners. Remove and install: driveline bolts, torque converters, cylinder heads, 4x4 transmission casings.
- Model# 2837: Set provides the most common size sockets use on today's spindle nut applications.
- Models# 2838, 2839: Deep design for GM & Chrysler spindle nut applications.
- Model# 2858: 8 point design accommodates most railroad applications.
- Heavy duty blow molded storage case.
- Models# 2838, 2839: Replacement storage case - RS97101.
- Sunex® Lifetime Warranty.