SUNEX 2657 1/2" Drive Size, 6 No. of Points, 9 No. of Pieces in Set Socket Set
|No. of Points||6|
|Socket Type||Universal Impact|
|Size Range||7/16" - 15/16"|
|No. of Pieces in Set||9|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Dimensions||4.3" x 12.1" x 1.7"|
|Includes||7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
With over 35 years in the business, Sunex takes pride on delivering industry leading impact sockets all backed by the Sunex Lifetime Warranty. Guaranteed to Perform.
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life.
- All Sunex® impact sockets meet or exceed ASME specifications.
- 12 Point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets.
- Models# 2568, 2569: full compliment of extensions provide access to virtually all recessed fasteners.
- Models# 2568, 2569: radius corner design maximizes socket durability while limiting fastener wear over time.
- Models# 2568, 2569: 1/2 Drive Universal joint adapts any socket for swivel applications.
- Models# 2695, 2696: Great for most limited access fasteners. Remove and install: driveline bolts, torque converters, cylinder heads, 4x4 transmission casings.
- Model# 2837: Set provides the most common size sockets use on today's spindle nut applications.
- Models# 2838, 2839: Deep design for GM & Chrysler spindle nut applications.
- Model# 2858: 8 point design accommodates most railroad applications.
- Heavy duty blow molded storage case.
- Models# 2838, 2839: Replacement storage case - RS97101.
- Sunex® Lifetime Warranty.