SUNEX 3338 3/8" Drive Size, 12 No. of Points, 13 No. of Pieces in Set Socket Set
|No. of Points||12|
|Socket Type||Semi-Deep Impact|
|Size Range||7 - 19mm|
|No. of Pieces in Set||13|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Style||Deep Impact Socket|
|Application||Semi-Deep Impact Sockets provide added reach over standard depth sockets and allow better access in confined spaces where deep sockets prohibit access.|
|Dimensions||8.5" x 4.7" x 1.9"|
|Includes||7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
With over 35 years in the business, Sunex takes pride on delivering industry leading impact sockets all backed by the Sunex Lifetime Warranty. Guaranteed to Perform.
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life.
- 12 point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets.
- Radius corners on hex and square drives for extended life and reduced wear on fasteners.
- Semi-Deep Impact Sockets Sets #3337, 3338 provide added reach over standard depth sockets and allow better access in confined spaces where deep sockets prohibit access.
ApplicationsSemi-Deep Impact Sockets provide added reach over standard depth sockets and allow better access in confined spaces where deep sockets prohibit access.
- Heavy duty blow molded storage case.
- Sunex Tools® impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI specifications.
- Models# 3644, 3645: Hex driver impact grade bits. Impact grade bits forged from high quality CR-MO Alloy Steel.
- Sunex® Lifetime Warranty.
- Model# 3360DD is fully guaranteed (excluding adapter).