SUNEX 3359 3/8" Drive Size, 6 No. of Points, 13 No. of Pieces in Set Socket Set
|No. of Points||6|
|Socket Type||Deep Impact|
|Size Range||7 - 19mm|
|No. of Pieces in Set||13|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Style||Deep Impact Socket|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 12.4" x 1.6"|
|Includes||7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm,11 mm,12 mm,13 mm,14 mm,15 mm,16 mm,17 mm,18 mm,19 mm|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
With over 35 years in the business, Sunex takes pride on delivering industry leading impact sockets all backed by the Sunex Lifetime Warranty. Guaranteed to Perform.
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life.
- 12 point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets.
- Radius corners on hex and square drives for extended life and reduced wear on fasteners.
- Semi-Deep Impact Sockets Sets #3337, 3338 provide added reach over standard depth sockets and allow better access in confined spaces where deep sockets prohibit access.
- Model# 3682 is ideal for working in tight areas.
- Models# 3644, 3645, 3646: Stubby design is ideal for work in tight spaces.
- Heavy duty blow molded storage case.
- Sunex Tools® impact sockets meet or exceed ANSI specifications.
- Models# 3644, 3645: Hex driver impact grade bits. Impact grade bits forged from high quality CR-MO Alloy Steel.
- Sunex® Lifetime Warranty.
- Model# 3360DD is fully guaranteed (excluding adapter).