SUNEX 7793B Transmission Jack Type, Steel Material Machinery Mover
|Lifting Capacity||1/2 Ton|
|Dimensions||39.4"W x 14.2"D x 27.2"H|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Use for removal, installation and transporting of transmissions and transfer cases on vehicles that are supported by lifts.
- Foot activated pump pedal allows hands free raising of the transmission while foot activated release pedal allows hands free lowering.
- 35.5" low height allow easy transfer of transmission to work table and 74" max height reaches vehicle undercarriage while on lift.
- Foot pedal release lowers the load at the normal rate of speed while additional release knob provides slow, controlled lowering of the load for hands-free applications.
- Universal saddle with angle brackets can be adjusted to any transmission pan configuration.
- Chain tie down safely secures transmission to the saddle.
- Overload valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Wide base legs with swivel caster, polyurethane tread wheels provide stability and easy maneuverability even under load.
- Includes 2 locking casters to safely lock jack and transmission in place.