SUPER TOOL 56671 3" 3/32" Thick 8 Teeth Carbide Tipped Slitting Saw
|No. of Teeth||8|
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Finish Coating||Bright and Black Oxide|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Flute Shape||Straight Tooth|
|Tooth Pattern||Straight tooth design.|
|Type||Carbide Tipped Metal Slitting Saw|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Carbide tips provide longer tool life
- For milling thin slots, grooves, as well as cutting operations where peripheral and side teeth are required.
- For moderate cutting rates.
- Designed as arbor mounted cutters for machine tools.
- Sized and proportioned to afford a good cutting range and ample rigidity.
- Straight tooth design.
† Ships direct from factory.
- With straight teeth on periphery and sides.
- Bright and black oxide finish.