SUPER TOOL 95158750 7/8" Size, 1.322" Cutting Dia., 7/8" Pilot Diameter Carbide Tipped Solid Integral Pilot Type Counterbore
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Type||Carbide Tipped Cap Screw Counterbores For Steel|
|Shank Type||Straight Shank|
|Pilot Type||On Size|
|Application||Integral Pilot, one piece construction Counterbores provide a more accurate hole when requirement is to allow space to accommodate the head of a screw or bolt.|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|No. of Flutes||4|
|Thread Direction||Right Hand|
|Tolerance_Tool Diameter||+.001" /-0"|
|Type of Screw||Cap Screw|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Carbide tipped lasts up to 8-10 times longer than H.S.S.
- The only carbide tipped cap screw counterbore on the market.
- Available in ANSI screw sizes.
ApplicationsIntegral Pilot, one piece construction Counterbores provide a more accurate hole when requirement is to allow space to accommodate the head of a screw or bolt.
- Pilot is a built-in part of the tool's steel body construction.
- Pilot is manufactured in nominal as well as 1/64" and 1/32" over-size diameters.
- Chamfer and relief angle on the front of the tool for spot facing.
- Carbide tips brazed on to hardened steel bodies.
- Right spiral flutes for cutting at fast speeds with no chip clogging.