TAPIT ALL 17-09-4 Alloy & Machining Paste Type, 4 oz. Container Size Movement Lubrication
|Type||Alloy & Machining Paste|
|Container Size||4 oz.|
|Features||100% BioBased Taping Paste|
|Application||Tap, mill, drill HSS, Titanium, alloys and superalloys. Hard to do jobs.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Machining lubricants require additives that may contain harmful ingredients. Solution: A bio-based formula offers safe and efficient performance without the toxic additives.TAPIT ALL Lubricants' proprietary manufacturing process produces high-performance machining lubricants which do not require toxic additives. Their bio-based machining lubricants significantly outperform both toxic and other green lubricants and negate virtually every regulatory and legal issue confronting users of petroleum based and synthetic toxic machining lubricants. TAPIT ALL Tapping Paste meets or exceeds all EPA and OSHA standards worldwide. The paste is green, safe to use, cuts extremely cool with no smoke or noxious odors and will adhere to the tap at any angle - and still tap perfectly.
- Higher feed and speed rates, increased tool life, better finish and easier cleaning.
- Your return on investment in saved tools is staggering.
ApplicationsTap, mill, drill HSS, Titanium, alloys and superalloys. Hard to do jobs.
Features100% BioBased Taping Paste
- Will work virtually any metal, (except CN3MN or cast Iron), alloy, or super alloy.
- Superior lubricity combined with a unique cooling effect that has superior heat dissipation properties.
- Increased tool life of approximately 300% working on virtually all metals/alloys/super alloys is the norm.
- Expect better threading with fewer broken parts and tools.
- Produces minimal smoke with no noxious vapors or unpleasant odors.