TE-CO PWS-6900 6" Jaw Width, 9" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise
|Height||Bed height matched to size 2.875|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Jaw opening: 9"
- Jaw width: 6"
- Certificate of inspection with actual values.
- Bed height matched to size 2.875" (73.025mm) ±0.0005".
- Angled slide and locking jaw design that will prevent lifting of the movable jaw.
- More rigid main screw design allows for higher torque loads and clamping forces.
- Repeatability within 0.001".
- Same footprint and distance from keyway to stationary jaw as competitor models.
- Sealed bearing system to reduce clamping pressure and increase bearing life.
- Stationary jaw has machined keyway for alignment of the vise and an alignment rail for quick set-ups.