TECHNIKS 22911-2.5B 1/4" CAT 40 Taper End Mill Holder
|Type||CAT End Mill Holder|
|Length From Gage||2.50"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: End mills wear out quickly with regular use, making it costly to keep up with high feed rate operations. Solution: A unique CoolBLAST design features coolant delivery directly to the tool path to extend tool life and reduce vibration at all speeds.Our special coolant-thru, projection type end mill holders feature grooves in the bore that allow coolant to flood the tool and cutting zone. The additional coolant allows you to increase feed rates and extend tool life, which ultimately saves you time and money on the job. CAT40 projection type end mill holders are available in six shank sizes.
- Coolant allows faster feed rates - extended tool life!
- Factory balanced to 10,000 RPM to reduce vibration and save spindle bearing life.
- Lab certified for an industry best H5 bore tolerance.
- AT3 taper accuracy for maximum spindle contact.
- CoolBLAST holder directs coolant right on the tool path, even when running at high RPM's.
- Made in Taiwan.