TIE DOWN ENGINEERING 50705 Load Capacity
- Brand: TIE DOWN ENGINEERING
- Type: Clip N' Thimble
TIE DOWN ENGINEERING 50705 Load Capacity is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Brand||TIE DOWN ENGINEERING|
|Type||Clip N' Thimble|
|For Wire Rope Size||3/16"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Sleeve n' Thimble
- (2) Alloy sleeves and matched thimbles attractively packaged.
- "How to" and safety information printed on back of card.
- Designed to provide clean cuts up to 3/8" cable.
- Hardened steel jaws actually taper as they cut, reducing cut-end diameter to less than original size.
- Eliminates chain cutters and chisels, taped and frayed ends.
- For "service center" fabricating or customer rental, available with bench mount base, or completely portable.
- Hardened jaws securely swage loops up to 2 ton capacity.
- Special instructions and "dash number" system assure reliable results.
- Tie Down Aircraft Cables are available in a wide range of lengths, thicknesses and PVC coated. Please call for quote.
- Custom assembly available.