TMX 3-813-1000Z 10" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Forged Steel Body|
|Type||Adjustable Scroll Chuck|
|Handle Torque||180 Nm|
|Maximum Grip||10,100 lbs.|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||3,500|
|No. of Jaws||3|
|Country of Origin||POLAND|
- Can be used for all machining operations where universal chucks are used, including rotary 3 or 6 T-slot rotary tables.
- 3 pinion design, hardened and ground.
- Front and rear mount.
- Two piece top and master jaws are American Standard tongue and groove.
- Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life, higher accuracy and RPM's.
- Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground.
- Hardened and ground bushings are pressed into the pinion seats.
- Made in Poland.