TMX 3-866-0800Z 8" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
- Brand: TMX
- Model #: 3-866-0800Z
- Chuck Size: 8"
- Spindle: Plain Back
TMX 3-866-0800Z 8" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Tool Material||Semi-Steel Body|
|Type||"SET-TRU" Self-Centering Scroll Chuck|
|Maximum Rotational Speed||2,500|
|No. of Jaws||3|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Can be used for all machining operations where universal chucks are used, along with applications where universal scroll chucks require tighter tolerances.
- Fine adjustment
- 3 pinion design, hardened and ground.
- 4 micro adjustment screws provide .0004" T.I.R. repeatability.
- Two piece top and master jaws are American Standard tongue and groove.
- Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
- Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground.
- Hardened and ground bushings are pressed into the pinion seats.