T&O 01-021-252 #52 135° M35 5% Cobalt Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Tool Material||M35 5% Cobalt|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|Type||M35 Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Drill Grade||Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||SOUTH AFRICA|
Jobber Length Twist Drills for Tougher Applications. Presenting here are the heavy-duty jobber drills from T&O manufactured from M35 Cobalt Steel for high-performance applications on workpieces including alloys, stainless & manganese steel. T&O Jobbers Drills have standard spiral and helical flutes with straight shanks that correspond to drill diameter. The longer flutes and bright finished threads offer heavy-duty performance in industrial conditions. The longer-spaced flutes mitigate deflection, breakage, and runout. Each jobbers twist drill bit is designed with two helical flutes having 30 degrees as its helix angle. This construction type goes on to offer faster chip ejection and provide stable drilling conditions. The self-centering 135-degree split point goes on to further improve penetration. The drill bits have a straight, round shank for easy holding. Standard style drills are available in fractional sizes of 1/16 inches upto 1/2 inches or number sizes of #1 to #60 or letter sizes A-Z. The product is available in an overall length of 6 inches and under. T&O brand of metalworking tools and industrial supplies is known for delivering optimal performance, quality, and consistency at an attractive price. All T&O items pass strict quality testing and standards for inclusion in our product offering.
Suited for tougher materials such as alloys, stainless & manganese steels, etc.
- M35 is not as brittle as M42 & can withstand more torsional stress.
- M35 is a development of M2 and contains 5% cobalt which provides improved hardness, wear resistance and red hardness.
- For most general purpose, heavy duty, drilling operations for tougher materials.
- Well suited for heavy duty operations in high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous metals and alloys.
- The 135° split point works for drilling alloy steels, manganese steels, harder stainless steels and a variety of other tough ferrous alloys.
- Split point design is self-centering and helps to reduce the thrust requirements.
- Suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations to achieve optimal performance & extended tool life.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that corresponds to the drill diameter.
- Heat treatment process is controlled by metallurgical lab using advanced computerized instrumentation.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Ground from the solid.
- Heavy duty, general purpose drills.
- 135° point angle and a heavier web.
- Bronze oxide/bright finish depending upon our stock.