T&O V-34 6" Jaw Width, 7.8" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise
- Brand: T&O
- Model #: V-34
- Jaw Width: 6"
- Jaw Opening: 7.8"
T&O V-34 6" Jaw Width, 7.8" Jaw Opening Milling Machine Vise is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Style||With Swivel Base|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Important surfaces ground.
- 80,000 PSI FCD 55 ductile iron body.
- Totally enclosed heat treated screw.
- 4 jaw plate positions allowing extra capacity with the jaw plates in the outside position.
- Flame hardening of the bed for added wear resistance and strength.
- (2) Set screws in the fixed jaw ensure the vise does not tilt backwards when a very high clamping force is applied.
- Both sides of slideways are heat treated.
- Iron leadscrew cover protects lead screw from swarf.
- Tiltlock mechanism creates downward pressure on jaw ensuring both jaws are parallel during clamping.
- Needle bearing thrust collar cuts friction and increases clamping pressure 80%.
- Top and bottom of bed.
- Stationary and moveable jaws.
- Certificate of inspection with actual values.