TRICO 30549 No. of Lines: 2, 1 Gallon Capacity Spray Mist Coolant System
|Type||Misting Coolant System - Stainless Steel|
|No. of Lines||2|
|Length of Line||5'|
|Size||9-3/8" x 5-1/4" x 8-3/8"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Type 304 stainless steel reservoir, brass valves, buna-N O-rings, polyurethane coolant tube, brass fittings, 40 x 40 mesh stainless steel filter, high density polyethylene cover
- 20 gage (.037" thick) all-welded one gallon heavy duty stainless steel tank with rounded corners and satin finish.
- Rugged, molded high density polyethylene cover.
- Operates on 50 - 100 PSI inlet pressure.
- Individual solid brass air and coolant adjustments are mounted on the tank cover for operator safety.
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Visual coolant level indicator.
- Air and coolant are independently controlled.
- Brass armored lines - 5' long.
- 6" straight brass nozzle
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" x 5-1/4" x 8-3/8"