TRIUMPH 33327 27/64" Size, 135°, High Speed Steel Mechanics Length Drill
|Drill Point Angle||135°|
|Finish Coating||Black & Bronze Oxide|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Split Point|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Type||High Speed Steel 135° Split Point Mechanics Length Twist Drills|
|Drill Type||Mechanics Length|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Length Style||Jobbers Length|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|Shank Style||3 Flat Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
These No-Slip Drills Aren't Made for WalkingDrill confidently with the self-centering high speed steel mechanics length twist drills from Triumph! No-slip 3-flat shank design adds positive grip with your power tools. The added black and bronze oxide coating provides cleaner holes and better wear resistance in most mild steels, aluminums, coppers, brasses, bronzes and non-ferrous materials.
Perfect no-slip tool for your cordless drilling needs
- 135° self-centering split point design prevents "walking".
- Good wear resistance in mild steels, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and non-ferrous materials.
- 3 flat shank provides a positive grip in power tools.
- Mechanics length is longer than screw machine length and shorter than jobbers length.
- 3 flats on sizes 3/16" and larger.
- Drill sizes 25/64" and 13/32" will fit a 3/8" chuck without reducing the shank.
- Premium grade steel.