TTC 01-080-071 1-7/64" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill
|Type||High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drills|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Switch to TTC Drills to Improve your Productivity & Tool Life. TTC Production presents its 1/2 inch reduced shank Silver & Deming Drills for most heavy-duty applications. The drills are made from high-speed steel. The unique two-flute, spiral design improves chip ejection and coolant flow to the point. 118� self-centering split point offers aggressive cutting. All drill bits offered in this series are surface treated and appear to have a black oxide coating. It helps in significantly reducing friction and thereby, offers higher feed rates. The lower helix angle of 30� can wrap slowly and is used in drilling hard materials including brass. Silver & Deming drills from TTC are offered in over 50 different sizes ranging from 33/64 inch to 1-1/2 inches with an overall tool length of 6 inches. The models have 3 flats on the shank to provide superior grip in heavy-duty applications. All the listed TTC products are globally sourced and meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements. A wide range of TTC Production tools are on offer here. They undergo a strict quality check before they are listed on the product catalog. This brand offers quality affordable American-made tooling with the superior speed and feed that your applications require. TTC Tools are now a top choice for common materials, short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects.
- Can be used in electric drills and drill presses with 1/2" capacity drill chuck.
- Primarily designed as tools for drilling larger holes with reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- For most drilling operations in a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- Intended for those applications where only a 1/2" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- May be used with a wide range of portable or stationary machine tools and with hand held manual drills.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life suitable, lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Surface treated.
- Black finish.
- Special care should be exercised when using these drills to avoid bending or shearing the reduced diameter drill shank.