TTC 01-082-031 31/64" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide With Polished Flutes|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Type||1/4" Reduced Shank High Speed Steel Twist Drills|
|Drill Type||Reduced Shank|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Flute Surface||Precision Ground|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically Ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Designed as a lower cost alternative for general drilling operations.
- Suitable for non-production drilling operations.
- For use in a wide range of normal ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as non-metallic materials.
- Intended for those applications where only a 1/4" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/4" in diameter.
- General purpose lengths are proportional to the drill diameter.
- Precision ground flutes.
- Cylindrically ground.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Black finished flutes and polished cutting surfaces.