TTC 10-290-391 2-1/2" Cutter Dia., 1-1/4" Hole Size 14-1/2° #1 (Industry Standard #8) Involute Style Gear Cutter
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Cutter Number||#1 (Industry Standard #8)|
|Finish Coating||Bright Finish|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Range of Cutter||135 to Rack|
|Type||Module Involute High Speed Steel Gear Cutter|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Module Involute Gear Tooth Cutter from TTC Production for Precision Milling Gears. TTC has designed these gear cutters to deliver easy and error-free machining of gear pitches. These high-end gear cutters provide you with pressure angles of 14-1/2 degrees and 20 degrees. These gear tooth cutters are made from high-speed steel and ground from solid for high-performance. The bright finish coating on the cutting edges makes these cutters sturdy and long-lasting. They also efficiently defend against thermal expansion. These cutters have a compact design and are ideal for any workplace. Offered in the module of 1 to 10. Cutting diameters varies between 2 inches to 5-1/2 inches. Arbors can fit these cutters having a hole size from 1 inch, 1-1/4 inches, and 1-1/2 inches. Travers Tools is offering these involute gear cutters in sets of 8 cutters to suit different numbers of teeth. All TTC products are globally sourced and meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements. Travers is proud to offer a range of carbide and high-speed steel radius and cutting tools, abrasives, holding accessories from brand TTC Production. This brand is popular among thousands of small shop machinists, job shops, and do-it-yourself hobbyists everywhere. TTC tools are now a top choice for common materials, short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects. You can be assured of great workmanship, perfect replacement for the old or damaged one.
- Specialty cutting tools designed for milling gears.
- For cutting the teeth to suit a special gear shape called an involute form.
- Designed as arbor mounted cutters for machine tools.
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life the correct cutting speeds and feeds must be used and suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Available in sets of 8 cutters to suit different numbers of teeth.
- Sized and proportioned to afford a good cutting range and ample rigidity.
- Straight form tooth design to suit the involute gear form.
- For finishing with a 14-1/2° or 20° pressure angle.
- 8 cutters are made for each module.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Ground from solid.
- Straight teeth on periphery of cutters.
- Made to suit pitch diameters of 2 to 48 for either 14-1/2° or 20° pressure angle gears.
- Cutter sets can accommodate gears from 12 teeth to a rack gear.
- Bright finish.