TTC 15-120-018 5/16"-18 13/16" OD, Right Hand High Speed Steel Round Adjustable Die
|Thread Type||National Coarse|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Thread Direction||Right Hand|
|Threads Per Inch||18|
|Type||Right Hand High Speed Steel Adjustable Round Split Die|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Adjustable Split Threading Dies for External Threading Applications. TTC presents large assortments of split threading dies for cutting standard external right-hand screw threads. These external threading dies are made from high-speed steel and bright finished for long-lasting performance. These dies can be operated using any type of wrench and produce right-hand cutting threads. Assortments in National Fine & National Coarse thread types with outside diameter sizes of 13/16 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inches, 2 inches, 2-1/2 inches. There is an inventory of special thread round split adjustable dies with outside diameter sizes of 13/16 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inches, 2 inches, 2-1/2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches. Excellent results can be observed on hand threading applications or machine threading operations, threading rods, bolts, studs made from a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous workpieces. The brand is used by thousands of small shop machinists, job shops, and do-it-yourself hobbyists everywhere. You can find a range of carbide and high-speed steel radius and cutting tools, abrasives, holding accessories, and much more from the TTC brand here All TTC products are globally sourced and meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements. This brand is now a top choice for common materials, short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects.
We inventory a full line of special thread round split adjustable dies
- General purpose threading tools designed for cutting standard external right hand screw threads.
- For hand threading applications or machine threading operations.
- For threading rods, bolts, studs or similar applications where external threads are required.
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Constructed as slotted round cutters with an adjusting screw that forces the sides of the die apart, enabling the die to cut all standard classes of thread fit.
- Screw can be adjusted to conform to the variety of H limits.
- The opening on dies are chamfered on both faces.
- For an easier start, use the longer taper chamfer.
- Use the shorter taper chamfer to cut threads closert to a shoulder.
- Round split design.
- Bright finish.