TTC 24-056-672 3" 1/8" Thick 8 Teeth Carbide Tipped Slitting Saw
- Brand: TTC
- Size: 3"
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Hole Diameter: 1"
TTC 24-056-672 3" 1/8" Thick 8 Teeth Carbide Tipped Slitting Saw is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|No. of Teeth||8|
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Finish Coating||Bright and Black Oxide|
|Flute Shape||Straight Tooth|
|Tooth Pattern||• Straight tooth design.|
|Type||Carbide Tipped Metal Slitting Saw|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- For milling thin slots, grooves, as well as cutting operations where peripheral and side teeth are required.
- For moderate cutting rates.
- Designed as arbor mounted cutters for machine tools.
- Sized and proportioned to afford a good cutting range and ample rigidity.
- Straight tooth design.
† Ships direct from factory.
- With straight teeth on periphery and sides.
- Bright and black oxide finish.