TTC 24-056-829 6" Size, 3/4" Face Width Straight or staggered tooth design. Carbide Tipped Face Only Milling Cutter
- Brand: TTC
- Size: 6"
- Face Width: 3/4"
- Hole Diameter: 1-1/4"
TTC 24-056-829 6" Size, 3/4" Face Width Straight or staggered tooth design. Carbide Tipped Face Only Milling Cutter is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Tooth Pattern||Straight or staggered tooth design.|
|No. of Teeth||6|
|Finish Coating||Bright and Black Finish|
|Operation||For side cutting and straddle milling operations.|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- For milling slots, grooves and other operations where either or both the peripheral or side cutting teeth are used for machining.
- For side cutting and straddle milling operations.
- Designed as arbor mounted cutters for machine tools.
- Sized and proportioned to afford a good cutting range and ample rigidity.
- Straight tooth design.
- Straight teeth on periphery.
- Bright and black finish.