TTC 98-131-958 3' Length, -90°to 225°F Temperature Range Cast Polyurethane
- Brand: TTC
- Length: 3'
- Temperature Range: -90°to 225°F
TTC 98-131-958 3' Length, -90°to 225°F Temperature Range Cast Polyurethane is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Temperature Range||-90°to 225°F|
|Type||Cast Polyurethane Round Rod|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- For bumpers, gears, bearings, drive belts, valve seats, mallet heads and solvent lines.
- High resistance to sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Oil, solvent and water resistant; high flex life.
- Temperature range: -90° to 225°F
- Excellent sound dampening and electrical insulation properties.
- Sheet hardness: 90A-Hard
- Rod hardness: 95A-Hard