TTC G-246F 2-4-6 Block Set, 23 Hole Setup Block
|Dimensions||2" x 4" x 6"|
|Type||2-4-6 Block Set|
|No. of Holes||23|
|Tapped Hole Size||5/8"-11|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Common metalworking applications can require labored adjustments and setting up. Solution: A dual pack of versatile six-sided blocks can be used for layout, machining, inspection, and other operations.
You Can Never Have Too Many Of These Hardened, Precision Ground Block Sets Around - They're One Of The "Have To Have" Items No Machinist Should Ever Be Without!Machinists who use precision ground block sets like these know how valuable they can be in saving time and effort on a variety of operations. You'll use them often for precise grinding and layout work, inspection and indexing jobs, for setup, and to anchor pieces to your worktable in an elevated position. The block set can even be assembled into different configurations when bolted together for more workable options.
- Six-sided design is great for set-up, layout, machining and inspecting.
- Conveniently supplied in matched pairs.
- Designed to withstand frequent use.
- Used for set-up, layout and inspection jobs.
- Precision ground and hardened on all sides.
- Surface finish to 6~10 micro inches.
- Tolerance in parallelism: .00024"
- Blocks are matched and measure 2" x 4" x 6".
- (5) 5/8"-11 tapped holes are provided for clamping operations.
- Tolerance: ±.0003"