TTC IMP562-3 Immersion Pump, 19.0 GPM Max Flow Rate, 1/4 HP, 230/460V, 3 Phase Voltage, 15.75" OAL Centrifugal Pump
|Maximum Flow Rate||19.0 GPM|
|Voltage||230/460V, 3 Phase|
|Flange Bolt Circle||6.22"|
|Length of Pump||7.87"|
|Maximum Head_Feet of Water||33|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
TTC Centrifugal Replacement Coolant Pumps Offered in Immersion and Suction Verities. TTC offers superior-quality centrifugal coolant pumps that you can use for fluid treatments in your coolant system. You can safely use them for the recirculation and filtration of fluids trouble-free. TTC offers both immersion pumps and suction pumps. The immersion pumps do not have any bearings, seals, or packing parts immersed in liquids. Therefore, they are the perfect pumps you can use to pump liquids that contain fine contaminants, while the suction pumps are not recommended to be used for circulating liquids with fine contaminants. They are also not to be used for applications that require you to pump fluids with excessive amounts of foreign particles. The pumps come with 3,450 RPM sealed bearing motors. These Taiwan-made pumps are rust-resistant, and they can provide you with higher flow and circulation. The pump body and the volute of these centrifugal pumps are made of cast iron, while the shaft is made of S45C carbon steel. The 1/8 and 1/4 HP pumps come with plastic impellers, whereas the 1/2 HP pumps have impellers made of aluminum. Among the immersion-type pumps, you get to choose from 1-phase and 3-phase models. The 3-phase models come with pump lengths varying from 5.24 inches to 11.42 inches. Their overall lengths range from 10.91 inches to 20.79 inches. The pumps offer maximum flow rates of 8.1 GPM to 36.1 GPM. The two 1-phase models have pump lengths of 10.91 inches and 12.72 inches with a flow rate of 8.1 GPM. In suction pumps, on the other hand, there are 3-phase models only, offering flow rates of 5.8 GPM and 15.3 GPM. Their overall lengths are 6.81 inches and 9.17 inches, respectively.
- Used for the filtration, recirculation and treatment of fluids safely.
- No bearings, seals, or packing are immersed in liquid, making them ideal for pumping liquids containing fine contaminants.
- They should not be used to circulate fluids containing fine contaminants.
- Not recommended for applications requiring the circulation of liquids containing large amounts of foreign matter.
- 3,450 RPM sealed bearing motors.
- Corrosion resistant and offer excellent flow and circulation.
- Pump body and volute made of cast iron.
- Shaft is made with carbon steel S45C.
- 1/8 and 1/4 HP have plastic impellers.
- 1/2 HP has aluminum impellers.
- Made in Taiwan.