TTC IVS-75 3" Jaw Width, 1-1/2" Jaw Depth, 3-1/16" Jaw Opening Drilling Machine Vise
|Tool Material||Center bar and locking mechanism are hardened and ground high carbon steel.Side bar slides - alloy tool steel ground. Jaw plates and locking lever - high quality steel. Body and sliding jaw made from cast iron.|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Ideal for use on the worktable of a drill press. Simply by pushing on the center bar knob, the jaw is set in position. Then the workpiece is loosened by raising the locking lever to vertical position.
- Center bar and locking mechanism are hardened and ground high carbon steel.
- Side bar slides - alloy tool steel ground.
- Jaw plates and locking lever - high quality steel.
- Body and sliding jaw made from cast iron.