TTC MH3012 8" Jaw Width, 3-1/4" Jaw Depth 2 Piece Machine Vise
|Key Slot Widths||13/16"|
|Type||2 Piece Quick Clamp|
|T Slot Center Distance||2-3/4" to 3-3/4"|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Larger vises need larger surfaces to operate, which can inhibit the types of machining that can be done. Solution: An affordable 2-piece vise design attaches to all table slots to increase heavy-duty holding and milling versatility.Gain complete flexibility and full use of your milling surfaces with these 2-piece milling vises. The detached design means the two sides can be quickly placed anywhere you need on your milling table, using the table slots. With a quick quarter turn of the detachable handles to lock down the pieces, you can perform heavy-duty milling with complete confidence.
- Expands the types of projects you can perform on your milling machines.
- Less expensive than similar 2 piece vises.
- Use for large, long or unusually shaped pieces to be milled.
- Hardened and precision ground jaws.
- Durable cast iron bodies.
- Brass alloy nut for extra long life.
- Hex head screws for convenient clamping.