TTC PRODUCTION 01-001-630 15/32" 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||Polished Flute High Speed Steel Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Bright finish drills can be used in a wide range of materials
- Bright finish drills help increase chip flow in soft materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks correspond to the drill diameter.
- The jobbers length used for each of these drills is variable and is determined by the specific drill diameter offering the best balance between overall drill rigidity and depth capacity for each drill diameter.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Bright finish.