TTC PRODUCTION 01-005-025 #25 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Helix Angle||35° -40°|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Type||Fast Spiral H.S.S. Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Non-Ferrous|
|Flute Shape||Fast Spiral, High Helix Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
For soft materials such as aluminum, magnesium, copper alloy, etc.
- For drilling operations in low tensile strength, softer materials that may pose problems with chip ejection. Typically the materials drilled with these drills are softer ferrous metals and alloys, such as soft steels and soft cast iron.
- Soft non-ferrous metals and alloys, such as aluminum, magnesium, copper and zinc alloys may also be machined with these drills
- Combination of fast spiral and high helix angle as well as the wider flutes provide very efficient chip movement and ejection.
- For many different applications with hand held manual drills and either portable or stationary machine tools.
- Lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended to achieve the optimal performance and the best tool life.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design with wider flutes.
- Fast spiral, high helix flutes.
- Helix angle: 34°- 40°
- Straight shanks that correspond to drill diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Precision ground flutes.
- Cylindrically ground.
- General purpose drills for soft materials.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Bright finish.