TTC PRODUCTION 01-021-002 #2 118° Cobalt Jobbers Drill
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Type||Cobalt Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose and Heavy Duty|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground From the Solid|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Suited for tougher materials such as alloys, stainless & manganese steels, etc.
- For most general purpose, heavy duty, drilling operations for tougher materials.
- While cobalt drills generally offer a variety of benefits for drilling all materials, they are especially well suited for heavy duty operations in high tensile strength, low machinability, ferrous metals and alloys.
- May be used with hand held manual drills and either portable or stationary machines.
- Suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations to achieve optimal performance & extended tool life.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that corresponds to the drill diameter.
- Jobbers length corresponds to the drill diameter. The jobbers length used for each of these drills is variable and determined by the specific drill diameter, offering the best balance between overall drill rigidity and depth capacity for each drill diameter.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- Heavy duty, general purpose drills.