TTC PRODUCTION 01-023-014 7/32" 118° High Speed Steel Jobbers Drill
|Type||Left Hand High Speed Steel Jobbers Length Twist Drill|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Cutting Direction||Left Hand|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Type||Jobbers Length|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Flute Shape||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- For most general purpose drilling operations.
- Although appropriate for a wide range of normal ferrous and non-ferrous materials, the drills are commonly preferred for machining non-ferrous and non-metallic materials and alloys, including aluminum, magnesium, zinc, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous materials and alloys.
- The left hand helix requires that these drills be used for screw machines, portable or stationary machine tools or hand held manual drills with a counter-clockwise spindle rotation.
- This helix design is also useful for applications where the chips must eject in a direction opposite from normal.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life, suitable lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Left hand (counter-clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design with opposite helix direction.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- Straight shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Jobbers length that corresponds to the drill diameter. The jobbers length used for each of these drills is variable and is determined by the specific drill diameter, offering the best balance between overall drill rigidity and depth capacity for each drill diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Precision ground flutes.
- Cylindrically ground.
- General purpose drills for counter-clockwise spindle rotation.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Bright or black oxide finish depending upon our stock.