TTC PRODUCTION 01-080-141 41/64" Size 118° Cobalt Silver & Deming Drill
|Type||Cobalt Silver & Deming Drills|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide With Polished Flutes|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Reduced Shank Drills from TTC for Heavy-duty Applications. TTC Production presents its 1/2 inch reduced shank Silver & Deming Drills for most high-performance applications. The heavy-duty cobalt steel core guarantees increased strength and reduced breakage. The unique two-flute, spiral design improves chip ejection and coolant flow to the point. 118� self-centering split point offers aggressive cutting. All drill bits offered in this series are surface treated and appear to have a black oxide coating. It helps in significantly reducing friction and thereby, offers higher feed rates. The lower helix angle of 30� can wrap slowly and is used in drilling hard materials including brass. Silver & Deming drills from TTC are offered in over 50 different sizes ranging from 33/64 inch to 1-1/2 inches with an overall tool length of 6 inches. Additionally, an 8-piece set is offered in a sturdy plastics box and drills of fractional sizes 9/16 inch, 5/8 inch, 11/16 inch, 3/4 inch, 13/16 inch, 7/8 inch, 15/16 inch & 1 inch. The models have 3 flats on the shank to provide superior grip in heavy-duty applications. All the listed TTC products are globally sourced and meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements. A wide range of TTC Production tools are on offer here. They undergo a strict quality check before they are listed on the product catalog. This brand offers quality affordable American-made tooling with the superior speed and feed that your applications require. TTC Tools are now a top choice for common materials, short-run jobs, and general-purpose projects.
Can be used in electric drills and drill presses with 1/2" capacity drill chuck
- Cobalt offers better wear resistance, higher hot hardness & toughness when compared to high speed steel.
- Cobalt also provides less chipping under severe cutting conditions allows tool to be run 10% faster than high speed steel.
- Primarily designed as tools for heavy duty drilling of larger holes requiring reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- Suitable for most drilling operations in a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- Intended for those applications where only a 1/2" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- May be used with a wide range of portable or stationary machine tools and with hand held manual drills.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life suitable lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Manufactured from cobalt steel.
- Surface treated.
- Black and bright finishes.
- Special care should be exercised to avoid bending or shearing the reduced diameter drill shank.