TTC PRODUCTION 01-080-686 1-11/32" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill
- Brand: TTC PRODUCTION
- Size Type: Fractional
- Size: 1-11/32"
- Shank Size: 1/2"
TTC PRODUCTION 01-080-686 1-11/32" Size 118° High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drill is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||High Speed Steel Silver & Deming Drills|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Point Sharpening Type||Standard Point|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Shank Style||Reduced Shank|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Can be used in electric drills and drill presses with 1/2" capacity drill chuck.
- Primarily designed as tools for drilling larger holes with reduced diameter straight shank drills.
- For most drilling operations in a wide array of materials having low and medium tensile strength ratings.
- Intended for those applications where only a 1/2" chuck is available to drive the drills.
- May be used with a wide range of portable or stationary machine tools and with hand held manual drills.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life suitable, lubricating/cutting oils or the appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Standard spiral, helical flutes.
- All drills have reduced shanks that are 1/2" in diameter.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- 118° point angle and standard web thickness.
- Surface treated.
- Black finish.
- Special care should be exercised when using these drills to avoid bending or shearing the reduced diameter drill shank.