TTC PRODUCTION 04-011-046 23/32" Size High Speed Steel Spiral Flute Straight Shank Chucking Reamer
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||High Speed Steel Spiral Flute Chucking Reamers|
|Flute Shape||Spiral Flute|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Finish Coating||Bright Finish|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground from the solid|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
For finest hole finish for through hole applications
- Designed to resize drilled and bored holes to precise size diameters.
- Spiral flute design gives these reamers a shearing cutting action making them better suited for materials normally difficult to ream.
- Round straight shanks may be mounted in chucks, collets or similar toolholders and may be used with a variety of standard portable or stationary machines.
- Used to produce accurate holes in a variety of normal ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Combination of flute depth and shank diameter help to ensure adequate space for chips and reduce the contact area to reduce heat build-up.
- Suitable cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most reaming operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard 45° chamfered cutting edge.
- Overall length, flute length and shank diameter are sized proportionally to cutting diameter for maximum rigidity.
- Easily resharpened.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Ground from the solid.
- Spiral flute design with right hand or left hand helix depending upon our stock.
- Bright finish.
- Pointed with a 45° chamfered end that forms the cutting edges.
- When resharpening, this 45° chamfer is the only area that should be ground.