TTC PRODUCTION 24-312-112 1-3/4" Size, 2-5/8" LOC, 2 Flute, Carbide Tipped 2 Flute Finishing End Mill
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Length of Cut||2-5/8"|
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Finish Coating||Bright and Black Finish|
|Single or Double End||Single|
|Type||Multiple Flute Carbide Tipped Heavy Duty End Mill|
|End Type||Heavy Duty|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Flute Shape||Spiral Flute|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- For heavy duty milling operations for slots, grooves and other similar features.
- All materials can be machined with these ultra fine micrograin end mills at high and low cutting speeds and feeds with increased wear resistance.
- For use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- For use in machine tools.
- Vibrates less when entering which results in increased feed rate over two flute type.
- Plunge cutting is also possible.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Specially designed with a 25° right hand helix.
- Tough carbide grade allows high speed milling operations.
- The spiral flute design permits a faster and smoother cutting action.
- Sized to provide a good cutting range while affording adequate rigidity.
- Manufactured from high speed steel with carbide tips.
- Ultra fine grain.
- Bright and black finish.