TTC PRODUCTION HP 04-003-018 R Size High Speed Steel Straight Flute Straight Shank Chucking Reamer
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION HP|
|Flute Shape||Straight Flute|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||High Speed Steel Straight Flute Chucking Reamers|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Finish Coating||Bright Finish|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground from the solid|
|Tolerance_Cutting Diameter||+.0002" / -.0000"|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Fractional or Letter Size HSS Chucking Reamers for Maximum Productivity. TTC HP series of chucking reamers have a straight-shank, straight-flute design with a 45-degree chamfered end. It is designed to enhance productivity through faster material removal and superior finish. TTC offers you an exclusive range of chucking reamers having a right-hand thread cutting direction. You can choose from over 100 models of varying sizes. The fractional sizes of the machine reamers vary from 3/64 inches to 1-1/2 inches. The available flute lengths vary between 1/2 to 3-1/2 inches, and the overall lengths of these reamers upto 12-1/2 inches. The letter sizes of these chucking reamers vary from A-Z and the available flute lengths in 1-1/2 & 1-3/4 inches. The overall length of these reamers comes in 5, 6, and 7 inches. All these models can be readily employed with lathes, screw machines, drill presses, machining centers, etc. All these handy tools are made of high-speed steel and offer good wear resistance in mild steel & non-ferrous materials. They offer accurate reaming on most materials, including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals, titanium, super-alloys, etc. The brand is used by thousands of small shop machinists, job shops, and do-it-yourself hobbyists everywhere. You can find a wide range of carbide and high-speed steel radius and cutting tools, abrasives, holding accessories, and much more from the TTC brand here. All TTC products are globally sourced and meet standard ANSI tolerances and requirements.
- Designed to resize drilled and bored holes to precise size diameters.
- Used to produce accurate holes in a variety of normal ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- The round straight shanks may be mounted in chucks, collets or similar toolholders and may be used with a variety of standard portable or stationary machines.
- Suitable cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most reaming operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Overall length, flute length and shank diameters, are sized proportionally to the cutting diameter to permit maximum rigidity throughout the cutting depth of the tool.
- Combination of flute depth and shank diameter help to ensure adequate space for chips and reduce the contact area to reduce heat build-up.
- Pointed with a 45° chamfered end that forms the cutting edges, when resharpening, this 45° chamfer is the only area that should be ground.
- Easily resharpened.
- Ground from the solid.
- Straight flute design with bright finish.