TTC PRODUCTION HP 04-005-130 13mm Size High Speed Steel Straight Flute Straight Shank Chucking Reamer
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION HP|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Type||Metric High Speed Steel Straight Flute Chucking Reamers|
|Flute Shape||Straight Flute|
|Shank Style||Straight Shank|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|Finish Coating||Bright Finish|
|First Choice For:||Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground from the solid|
|No. of Flutes||5|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Designed to resize drilled and bored holes.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Overall length, flute length and shank diameters, are sized proportionally to the cutting diameter to permit maximum rigidity throughout the cutting depth of the tool.
- Combination of flute depth and shank diameter help to ensure adequate space for chips and reduce the contact area to reduce heat build-up.
- Pointed with a 45° chamfered end that forms the cutting edges, when resharpening, this 45° chamfer is the only area that should be ground.
- Easily resharpened.
- Ground from the solid.
- Straight flute design with bright finish.