TTC PRODUCTION HP 08-131-070 1/8" Size, 3/8" LOC, 4 Flute, M42 8% Cobalt Miniature End Mill
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION HP|
|No. of Flutes||4|
|Length of Cut||3/8"|
|Tool Material||M42 8% Cobalt|
|Single or Double End||Double|
|End Type||Double End|
|Type||3/16" Shank M42 Cobalt Miniature Double End Mills|
|Flute Shape||4 Flute|
|Length Type||Standard Length|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Designed for machine tools and some portable equipment.
- General purpose tools designed for milling small slots, grooves and other smaller features.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Spiral flute design offers faster cutting action.
- For optimal performance and the best tool life, the correct cutting speeds and feeds must be used and suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended.
- Manufactured from M42 cobalt.
- Ground from the solid.
- Bright finish.