TTC PRODUCTION HP 08-202-120 1" Size, Fine Pitch, 1" LOC, 3 Flute, M42 8% Cobalt Roughing End Mill
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION HP|
|No. of Flutes||3|
|Length of Cut||1"|
|Tool Material||M42 8% Cobalt|
|End Type||Single End|
|Type||3 Flute M42 8% Cobalt Round Pitch Stub Length Roughing Single End Mill|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Flute Shape||Fine Pitch|
|Length Type||Stub Length|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Stub length offers greater rigidity over regular lengths
TiN (Titanium Nitride)
- This treatment will provide heat resistance and extreme hardness to allow the tool to run at higher feeds and speeds.
- TiN allows higher lubricity for freer chip flow, reducing build-up edge formation and cratering - great for general purpose use.
- On non-ferrous materials there is a tendency to gall, so please use caution.
- TiN also requires an increase of 25% to 30% in machining speeds vs. uncoated tools.
TiCN (Titanium Carbonitride)
- When under conditions of moderate cutting temperatures, TiCN provides harder and more wear resistant than TiN.
- It also provides 50% more spindle speed compared to TiN, especially in stainless steels.
- There is a tendency to gall on non-ferrous materials, so please use caution.
- TiCN also requires an increase of 35% to 50% in machining speeds vs. uncoated tools.