TTC PRODUCTION HP 08-536-040 4mm Size, 1/2" LOC, 4 Flute, M42 8% Cobalt Finishing End Mill
|Brand||TTC PRODUCTION HP|
|No. of Flutes||4|
|Length of Cut||1/2"|
|Tool Material||M42 8% Cobalt|
|Single or Double End||Single|
|Type||Multiple Flute Metric Single End Mill|
|Cutting Direction||Right Hand|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Shank Style||Inch Shank|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- Most versatile and allows for plunge cutting or ramping into a cut.
- Tools have one or more cutting edges at the tip to support plunging.
- Used where plunge cutting is not necessary.
- Peripheral teeth allow for side cutting or contouring an exterior surface.
High Speed Steel
- High speed steel is consider a good general purpose material for non-ferrous and ferrous materials.
- Offer good wear resistance and costs less than cobalt or carbide end mills.
- Offers better wear resistance, higher hot hardness & toughness when compared to high speed steel.
- Less chipping under severe cutting conditions allows tool to be run 10% faster than high speed steel.
- Manufactured from high speed steel or M42 cobalt.